Stomachache, headache, body hot, temperature normal while checked, taken tylenol

Hi my daughter is 8 years old and is hot to touch but when temperature checked she is of normal temperature, she is complaining of stomach ache and headache . Started Monday, I have been giving her tylenol when the pain is bad about 3 times since Tuesday Morning. Everything seems fine until the tylenol wears off and the symptoms start all over again!! Help, it is now Wednesday night and doesn t look like she is any better should it last this long???
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012