Stomachache, bloating, hurts to have sex, dizziness, urinary incontinence, bloody nose. Cause?

Hi my names ashley im 21 years of age i have very bad pain in my Stomach i feel really sick i cant take a poop with out having th pain in the right side of my stomache It hurts to have sex i get dizzy spells an my stomache is very bloated i dont have my period anymore cause of The iud ring but also i feel like im peeing my pants when i walk ive blew my nose an there was blood should i be concerned whats wrong with me?!?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013