Stomach upset, frequent urination with pain in mid to upper body parts, persisting symptoms post prilosec, generic. Could it be something else?

Hi, I experience stomach upset and frequent urination DURING the time that my stomach is hurting. It is the mid to upper left side of my body. I get it maybe on average once a week and it keeps me up. Its a paing that lets me know something is either going to come up or come out, but that is usually not what happens. My doctor said it could be my acid reflux and put me on prilosec , generic. I have been taking it for 5 days and had been fine, but experienced upset stomach and frequent urination last night. This really upsets me, I think maybe ulcer , or bladder infection , but my symptoms arent constant, they are random. hmmm.... APPARENTLY I HAVE TO PAY???? Bullshit. Didnt realize that until after my info was sent. Is there ANYONE out there that is willing to answer my question as an act of good morale? Anyone who can donate a minute or 2 out of their horribly busy day to someone who needs help? This is what is wrong with the world, no one is willing to help anybody unless they reap some benefit.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012