Stomach upset followed by chest pains, hand and jaw pains. Diagnosed left axis deviation t wave down, on patacid, alprax. More info ?

Hi sir, four days back i feel stomach upset than after some time i start feeling pain in left side of chest and feeling something going wrong in my heart and pain in my hand and jaw i repot to my doctor and get ECG Dr found :left axis deviation t wave down in iii Dr has started my treatment with patacid and alprax now i am feeling some relief. May I now about my treatment and what is the meaning of ECG
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012