Stomach pains and bowel movements after food. Thinking that raises anxiety. How can i make it stop?

Every time I eat I have stomach pains and have to have a bowel movement almost immediately and usually will do that like 3 times within the hour I eat. It is even worse when I eat out at a restaurant. I do not even like going out to eat and then shopping afterwards because it is so embarrassing. I also feel like if I think about it, it raises my anxiety and makes it worse when sometimes I do not think it would not be that bad, but I can make it stop.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer