Stomach pain, vomiting, fever. Need help

sir i am suffering from stomach problem firstly I suffered from severe stomach pain after that I got treatment and after some day vomiting started for 1 month nearly , then I went to PGI lucknow after treatment I got well and now again I m suffering from High fever ... Plz help me....some doctor are saying that there is infection in my stomach...can I get well or not?? Is there any cases of cancer due to these infection?? Please help me dr.? and provide me AIIMS telephone Number of the related problem department.... My contact no..0000 Email- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013

Thank you for the query.

Such long time vomiting is not a normal situation. Usually with an infection, acute symptoms last about a day or two. Diarrhea also appears. So it does not seem like stomach infection.
Such symptoms can be caused by peptic ulcer, duodenum stenosis (due to ulceration or even a cancer), gallstones, pancreas diseases. With peptic ulcers there is a pain which do appears after about 1 - 2 hours of the meal. Gallstones give pain which radiates to the back.
You definitely should have upper GI endoscopy, abdominal ultrasound, liver tests, amylase, bilirubin

Hope this will help.