Stomach pain, vomiting, defecating. Taking Omeprazole. Also have UTI

I ve been having stomach issues lately. I get unimaginable pain in my stomach, sometimes followed by vomiting or defecating. I ve been on omaprazole DR for the last week for the pain. I am supposed to go to the hospital to get a GI done on Wednesday. However, I just got a urinary tract infection last night, and along with it, I ve been pooping jelly-like tan poo. My stomach lower stomach is in a lot of pain pain, but I do not know if it is from the UTI or the strange stool . I ve been drinking a LOT of water and drank a can of pinapple juice over a 7 hour period, but my UTI just seems to be getting worse. Can you help me please?.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012