Stomach pain, outside food, cyclopam, mucus gel, vomitting, Noworm syrup, stool color yellow. Digestive disorder?

Hi Doctors, My daughter is 8 years old and started complaining about stomach pain after eating outside food on 20 may 2012 onwards when I visited doctor he prescribed cyclopam, mucus gel, again after dinner took syrup and tab then immediately vomitted everything that she just eat. He also suggested to take Noworm syrup from next day night. She is all day active but few times in a day complains about stomach ache and this is more worse when she starts eating food and half way complains about stomach pain and passes stool and then she is alright - this is getting continued daily and I have again took my daughter to the same doctor he said it is a Digestive disorder and suggested to continue mucus gel syrup and prescribed kids antacid tablet suggested to take before breakfast and dinner and told us to observe the stool color(which is yellow). It is almost eight days now my daughter is still in same condition - request you to please suggest something.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012