Stomach pain, muscle ache, colonoscopy showed redness. CT shows kidney stone. Had ovarian cyst

Yes please! I am 38 years old and for the past year I experienced a bout of extreme left stomach pain that went into my back, muscle aches where I felt as if I had arthritis in my arms and legs and my head throbs and nausea. I notice sto Ach pain more after i eat. I am 112 lbs and 5 foot 2 inches . Fortunately these bouts last about 2-3 weeks but unfortunately when I go from pop to GI specialist to test the pain is gone. Colonoscopy showed redness but nothing. Endoscopy showed ? Barrett but nothing. Ct shows kidney stone on right and some enlargement but just repeat ultrasound in year. Smooth muscle antibody positive but repeat test in 6months. My last bout was in April, then out of the blue about 4 days ago it hit! I am so fatigued, my muscles ache and my head throbs in addition I have terrible left side pain. I am very active with two children 17 and 3. I can t stand feeling this way, otherwise I feel good, I can do things as daily living but I am in pain, I say to myself only about 2 more weeks. I had an ovarian cyst in past that ruptured and required surgery, pain too high for that, I had appendix out and gallbladder out. Please we help
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012