Stomach pain, lower back pain, white vaginal discharge, brown discharge. Positive pregnancy test. Treatment?

hi, two days back i did pregnancy test and it was positive. Since, the first day of my M cycle (althouh periods din came) i am feeling same pain in my stomach as of periods which is still there. Yesterday there was a sudden pain started from lower back and ended at the same point where i feel period pain. i lied for few minutes and it was fine. Today, i saw white discharge from Vagina with few brown fibres in it. I am worried
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer