Stomach pain, loose motion. Solution?

good, morning sir, my name is khan from India and in my family member having stomach pain and loose motion last 7 months she have take many drugs she has gone through doctor. her stomach pain and loose motion stay in control during medicine as she stop medicine and everything come back. what would be solution for this problem i have no idea where and what medicine and what is the reason. she no longer had this problem. only last 7 months she is suffering stomach pain and loose motion
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Stomach cramps and diarrhoea is often the result of poor eating habits, too much alcohol or coffee consumption. Digestive disorders that cause these health issues are given below:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): Abdominal cramping accompanied by loose motions is an indication of irritable bowel syndrome. IBS is an intestinal problem that can cause moderate to severe stomach pain.
Intake of certain medicines such as dexedrine, may also bring health problems such as watery stools and abdominal cramps.
Eating contaminated food items often cause food poisoning, which many times is not serious but can cause diarrhea and is accompanied by stomach cramps.
Maintaining good food hygiene, avoiding milk products and following food safety practices such as cooking it properly is the mainstay of the treatment for stomach cramps and diarrhea. Keep in mind, that an appointment with the doctor is essential when these health issues do not go away or keep recurring at short intervals. Even an intestinal obstruction can cause stomach upset and pain. Therefore, diagnosing the cause and treating it at the earliest will work in favor of the patient and prevent further complications.
Hope I have answered your query.
Gastroenterologist Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh's  Response
hello mr khan
possible she has irritable bowel syndrome but needs exclusion of other problems like inflammatory bowel disease, thyroid problem etc
she needs to do stool examination
colonoscopy if required to ascertain he cause
if it is irritable bowel syndrome then it may keep recurring but usually can be well controlled
hope his answer your qquery
feel free to ask any questions
take care