Stomach pain like being stabbed. Have diarrhea, mucus filled. Is it undigested food?

For the past wo days I ve been having horrible stomach pains like I m being stabbed. I ve had diarreha every hour. It even keeps me up at night. Sometimes its clear, other times it s just mucus . But last night and all this morning, I ve been passing undigested food, food that I only ate an hour before. I haven t vomited, but I m nauseous. Slightly hungry. But I m not able to eat anything because it hurts to pass undigested food in my bowel movements. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012