Stomach pain, itching in the anus, vomiting. CAT scan of the abdomen says chrohn's disease. Painful bowel movements. Reason?

I have been itching in the anus area for over 6 months especiall when taking a shower. Tried suppositories with no differnce. Then a few weeks ago had major stomach pains that started in lower abdomen then traveled thru all four quadrants of the abdomen. I also vomited three times in one night; (I have never vomited before). I went to the emergency room and they done a CAT scan of abdomen and said there was a place on my small intestine that could be a viral thing or possibly Chrohn s. I am 44 years old and never had symptoms before of this. The put me on two types of antibotics for a week to see if it goes away. It did seem to get better, but I can t eat like I did before and today the pain in m stomach is back. Having sharp pains in rectal region. I have no lumps outside of the anus but it is itching like crazy and feels like a knife sticking in my anus. Bowel Movements are painful and abnormal fecal. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013