Stomach pain in gut, diarrhea, discomfort, unable to pass stools easily. Treatment?

Hi, my 16-year old son suffers badly with tummy ache in the upper region of the gut. It is sensitive when pressed. He has diarrhoea but is unable to go. He has had numerous blood tests but all claims to be OK. Sometimes he goes x6 times a day and when he can t he suffers. It is new year s eve and he is thinking he s probably best not to go out. I feel this is a big shame! This aside, he is in discomfort and I am unsure how to help him! Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013