Stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, pain. Taken nexium, gi norm, imodium. History of GERD. Treatment?

Hi, i woke up at 4:30 this morning with a tummy ache. It s above the belly button. I have history of reflux , so i took 1 nexium and 1 gi norm (previously prescribed to me by our family doctor). Pain worsened over time and at around 8 am i had diarrhea , very watery. I took 1 imodium . Since then i ve gone another 3 times, all watery. I took another imodium around noon. Pain in my stomach was so bad, but after i vomitted, felt better. Occasionally it still hurts. Haven t eten much since breakfast. What other medicines should i take? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012