Stomach pain after eating, losing weight, runny and burning stools, choking feeling. What to do?

I have been treated with bronchitus for feeling pressure in my lungs. Im currently on Cefdiner for it. My pressure in my lungs is much better. For the past few days Im having trouble eating. when I eat something my stomach hurts. I dont eat much at all either. I lost about 10 pounds the past few days. I also have runny stools that burn . I get nervous easy so I know that doesn t help anything. I feel sometimes my throat feels like im choking up. I dont know if that is nerves or what. Im scared and need advice on what this is and what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012