Stomach pain. USG shows stone. Taken homeopathic medicne. Chest pain. Taken Neeri. What to do?

sir i have pain in my right lower corner of stomach 3 months ago then a dr. advised for ultrasound and in ultrasound a 3 mm stone is present.....then i take one homeopathy medicine in liquid form 10 drops 3 times a day for approx 60 days.....i feel better but not normal....and i have not gone again to dr after 60 days.....but sir from one week i again feel same type of pain but this time less at same place .and less chest pain also...... .one of my frnd advised me to take neeri tablet so i take that nd i have allready eat 25 tablets 6 in a day(2 tablets at a time) but sir i am not feeling better sir please advise me what i will do now?????nd i want to know that this less chest pain can be from stone ??????
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013