Stomach pain. Injection given during radiography, nausea, vomiting, weakness, cough. Cure?

i had a stomach pain in my right side that y i have gone for medical check up in XXXXX docter told me he will do radiography of stomack during radiography they injected me one injection then i was okay no pain in stomach after 28 days i felt sick systom like nausea , vomiting and weakness it was their for only 2 days then i was okay for 7 days then again i got headache and weakness pain in feet and hand then i was okay for 20 days now again started like headache, weakness, muscle pain and dry cough
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013