Stomach pain. Endoscopy and colonoscopy normal. Prostrate cancer two years ago. Suggestion?

Hello my husband has had stomach pains for 18months to two years now and he just cannot sleep, he has had endoscopy and colonoscopy also ct scans and xrays all showing nothing. Vic had prostate camcer 2 years ago actually had it for about 8 years without treatment but 2 years ago had radiotheraphy, One doctor said Vic has diverticulosis but no matter what medication or foo dhe does not eat it does not ease the pain, he is at his witts end can you please suggest anything.
Sheila Olley ( wife )
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013