Stomach gurgling after meals, tightness, pain. Earlier had sinus infection. What is wrong?

Hello. I have been having trouble with my stomach for quite some time now and I can not seem to figure out the problem. Whenever I eat, my stomach instantly begins to gurgle quite loudly and uncomfortably, to the point where I do not wish to continue eating, but attempt to finish my meal. Then upper middle part of my stomach begins to feel very tight and pain begins to pulse through my hips. This goes on for about an hour and a half, but the gurgling will continue for hours afterward. I have never been a frequent bathroom going to begin with, but I had a sinus infection over the winter along with heart burn/acid feeling in the back of my throat (which neither had ever happened before). I realized I hadn't gone to the restroom in nearly two weeks, and took one laxative. Now I notice that every time I go to the restroom (if I can) there is a yellow fatty looking mucus in the stool. Also, when I try to use the restroom, my stomach will gurgle and make me feel nauseous, so I stop trying and wait. I have not seen a doctor yet for these issues but plan on going after I take finals. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013