Stomach growling sounds, gas, diarrhea, stress. Is it gallbladder?

Hi, for the past couple of weeks I have noticed that I hae frequent stomach growling sounds. Some appear to come from various places in my abdomen and some appeard to come from the right quadrant area. There is no pain associated with the noises. I have had more gas lately and diarhea a couple of times. I am going through an large amount of stress right now. I did have some antibiotics about 6 weeks ago and did not know if this had upset my intestinal bacteria.I do get pain in my ribs and back but this appears to be related to strenuous activity such as lifting items, etc... and has been occurred on and off for several years. It first occurred when I exerted much straining with my arms to repair something oon my truck and experienced unbearable pain immediately afterwrds.( I have been told it is costochondritis in my ribs and muscle spasms in my back. Cortisone shots have helped with the rib/sternumpain in some cases. I have had MRI , ultrasound, cat scan bloodwork and all is normal. Could the noise in my right quadrant be from my gallbladdder or intestines in this area ? Does it sound like I have a medical problem ?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012