Stomach fullness, loss of appetite, tiredness, bloating, strange taste in mouth. Cure?

hi, i have a problem with my stomach other entrails i dont know. This is really uncomfortable for me. I have no appetite , i always feel like a stone , i dont want to eat , my stomach is full and when i eat something it is fuller . I can eat nothing every day and I still dont want to eat something. Sometimes i am so tired and out of energy, in my mouth i have a strange taste , especially in the morning. I have bloating and bubbling too. Please help me!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012