Stomach expands after eating, drinking. Scan shows fibroids, tilted womb. How to rectify?

every time i eat and drink anythink my stomach ecpands like im 8 months but pushes up in to my chest were i also have hiatis hernia my dr to day couldnt believe the size so ent me for blood test put a scan thinking it might be a syst he found fiobroids and tilted womb but they said this would cause the swelling now think there going to look at gall bladder wat do you think it could be cant cope with it no more cant catch my breath i also have fibomaralgia
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013