Stomach discomfort, loose stools. Taking Pankreoflat. Losing weight. Help

Hi Doctor, I have indigestion with discomfort in the upper part of stomach followed with lose stool in the morning before and after breakfast. If I take the Tab Pankreoflat during the lunch time , adnominal discomfort goes way but still I can see the food is not digested well. Stool disolves and becomes like a power. I am losing weight recently and i am feeling anxiety now a days. I recently travelled abroad and am facing the problem. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013