Stomach cramps, throwing up and tightening ovaries.Am I pregnant?

i dont know if i am pregent but i have had a kid before and they way i feel is similar to when i was pregent with her but its been 2 years ago so i kind of forgot how it feels. well i have been using the bathroom alot more then i usly do. i have like tighting in my overies i think i mean i can get up and on the left are right side just like cramp up. and it hurts and i aint really been threwing up but i have not done it today but i did yesterday as soon as i woke up and there really was nothing there cause i aint have anything on my stomcah to threw up but then when i was bout done there was this green looking stuff i threw up i dont know what that means and this moring im eatting me a swish roll and it tasted more sweeet to me then usely and it made me sick . so i dont know if i am pregent. just need to know what you think it might be?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012

It is possible that the symptoms you are experiencing could be due to a gastrointestinal infection. It is also possible that you may be pregnant.

I am sorry, you have not mentioned about your last menstrual period. Therefore, it would be difficult to comment. However, if you miss your periods and if it is delayed by a week please get a home urine pregnancy test done.

You do not need any medications as of now, for this problem.

Make sure you take plenty of fluids orally. You will be fine soon.