Stomach cramps, milky white discharge, frequent urination, no periods. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

On April 6 I had my period for 7 days one week after that on April 16 threw 19 me and my boyfriend had sex, no protection and he did cum inside me. Everday on that week we had sex , I still havent got my period on may 4 and 11 I took a test both came out negative, I have really bad cramps & white milky and creamy discharge but no period and I have to go to the bathroom alot, can I be pregnant ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
hAI, AS YOUR PREGNANCY TEST BECOME NEGATIVE THE CHANCES of getting pregnancy is meager ( of course it has to be repeated), whereas the chances of STD is more with your unprotected exposures and with the presence of discharge and frequency of toilet habits. You go to your physician and get examined yourself, your discharge and urine and repeat the pregnancy test also, You will be fine. Dr SM