Stomach cramps, fatigue, foul smelling discharge, bleeding, abdominal pain, back pain. What is going on?

Hi, I ve been feeling under the weather for a couple of weeks now. Some stomach cramps and general fatigue , then about 5 days ago started having a foul smelling discharge for a few days followed by bleeding 8 days after my last period, lower abdominal pain and lower back pain . Saw my gp today who has sent me for a smear test and swabs in a couple of days. Feel a bit feverish and have come down with a heavy cold today so a bit unsure if I m just generally under the weather or if something else is going on. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013