Stomach cramps, excessive sweating, vomiting and difficulty breathing. What are these symptoms indicating?

My partner says he s not been feeling well for last few hours. He had stomach cramps and went to bed. He just woke me up and said he had pins and needles all over his body, stomach cramps, was sweating excessively, was breathing heavily and then vomited up some brownish substance with white particles. His temperature dropped to about 34C after vomiting and then he said he was cold and went to lie back in bed under the duvet. What do these symptoms sound like?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012