Stomach cramps, diarrhea, burping. Done binge eating. Permanent damage to digestive system?

Hi, I am 20 years old, female and am in good general health. I m 5 6, 110 lbs so not overweight . I usually eat very well, I am vegan so my diet is whole foods plant based. I eat anywhere from 1200 to 1500 calories in an average day. However I do struggle with binge eating maybe one or two days a month. I usually eat a bunch all day and feel bad about it but get back on track the next day. Yesterday I had an episode of binging and probably ate around 5000 calories throughout the day, maybe more. I was full to the point that it was painful, all day. Today I woke up and had terrible stomach cramps , burping and the worst diarrhea of my life. Every 5 minutes I was on the toilet. This has lasted all day, I couldn t go into work. I still feel so full so I haven t eaten anything at all today, just loaded up on water. My question is, would this have done permanent damage to my digestive system? What s going on in there? Should I be taking any action other than waiting it out? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012