Stomach cramps, diarrhea. On antibiotics, painkillers. Treatment?

Hi doctor 3 days ago I was kept awake by what I thought was a bit of a bad belly, the 2nd day I wake up and as the day goes on I m in severe pain with stomach cramps to the point I m crying in agony, I also have diarrhoea ,I get painkillers and antibiotics form the chemist the pain subsides after ages hours, through the night it returns and diarrhoea continues this has gone on for a few days. I wake up today and the pain is less and my Neely is rumbling but still hav a dull pain in the top part of my belly when I stand, no enery at all should I go to emergency or is the worst over?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012