Stomach cramps, darkening of nipples, tingling sensation in breasts, pimples. Sex near ovulation date. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi uh I was wondering what my chances of being pregnant were. I had my last menstrual period on 4/15/12 and should have ovulated on 4/29/12. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the night of 4/28/12. I should be getting my period in the next 3-5 days but for the past time I ve been having cramps on and off all through out the days, my arealos seem a bit darker than normal and my breasts have tingling sensations from time to time. I also have this tightning feeling in my stomach almost all day, and it seems as if I m getting more pimples when I normally don t get any at all. Just wondering and hoping.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
welcome to hcm,
BEFORE SAYING ANY THING IN THE MATTER,YOU ARE REQIURED GET YOR PREGANCY TEST IMMEDIATELY AND CONSULT YOUR NEAREST GYNE/MEDI SPECIALIST FOR HIS/HER OPINION IN YOUR CASE.REMOTE CONSULTATION WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANY DEFINATION DIAGNOSIS ABOUT THE PREGANCY MATTER
DR.MOHSIN MADNI