Stomach, chest pain, diarrhea. Pancreatitis. Gall bladder removed. Taken IM Morphine. MRCP shows stones in bile duct. Suggestions?

Hi, I had pancreatits in december 2012 while i was pregnant with my daughter, i was in and out of hospital with similar pain. Once my daughter was born it started to happen again and i ended up in having my gallbladder removed. 2 weeks after the gallbladder was removed i had the severe pain in my right upper quad and all the way around to my back plus vomiting a grey substance. This went on for 5 days and having 4/5 attacks a day the only thing taking the pain away was IM morphine and i was also given anti sickness jags. I had an MRCP which showed i have 1 stone or 2 stuck in my common bile duct, i had an emergancy ERCP which didn't show any stones but they made a cut so that if i have any more stones etc they should just pass. They said i was a high risk of internal bleeding because of the cut made. I was fine after the ERCP but about 10 hours after it it was like something moved inside me (right upper quad) then it happend again a few hours past then i started getting spasms. I have other sympotoms pain in stomouch, chest pain, and diarrhea. Please help!!! thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013