Stomach cancer, epilepsy patient, coughing and nausea post eating, on chloraseptic, suggestions ?

Thank you. My brother has had 2 endoscopy procedures in the last week. he has been diagnosed with stomach cancer . I should note: he is mentally retarded & epilleptic. It is a difficult situation. He suffers severe bouts of coughing, often to the point of vomiting after eating. I am spraying his throat with chloraseptic (as per my pharmacist s suggestion, although it only works for a very brief period). Also, giving him clear tea with honey . He still suffers considerably. Any suggestions?? Note: he will be undergoing surgery to install a port to receive chemo. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012