Stomach bloating, worst at night. Taking antacids, degas, on gluten free diet. Cure?

i have stomach bloating which seems to be worse at night. Taking antacids, proton pump inhibitor, degas help a little only. My GP put me on a gluten free diet and stomach improved 80% just for 2 weeks only. Now still on gluten and dairy free diet but symptoms have come back same as before. I tried a course of st johns wort, taking digestive enzymes, probiotics with no improvement. My GP has done a coeliac serology. Gliadin IgA Abs is normal, tTG IgA/IgG is elevated 47U/ml (normal 0-24). Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012