Stomach bloating, punching sensation inside stomach. Am I pregnant and medication to abort pregnancy?

how can i assure i am not pregnant? not yet taking test and no symptoms but my tummy is just really bloated. i feel like something s punching inside my tummy. it s been 4months since i had sex, i am 19 years old. please answer this i have no one to open up with this and i can t afford to let the baby live if positive. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
To confirm that you are pregnant you should take a pregnancy test at home.
Medication to abort that are called mifepristone and misopristol(citotek) should be taken with the prescription of the gyn . because this medication has side effects and this medication are used for pregnancy within 6 weeks.
For this reason you should go to dr. and consult with him after you confirm at home that you are pregnant.
take care of your self