Stomach bloating, normal periods. Taken pregnancy tests, negative result. Causes for bloating?

Hello, I m just wondering what this could possibly be. I look to be about 3 months pregnate (at least what I assume 3 months would look like since I m being constantly asked if I am pregnate) yet I have my period. My stomachs not soft like you would expect someone over weight be be, and in all honesty I m not. I only weight 125 lbs when I went to the doctor two weeks ago. I haven t missed a period, but within the last 3 months my stomach has gotten like this. Yet when I take a HPT it comes up negative, as did the doctors but they didn t do a blood pregnacy test.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013