Stomach bloating, difficulty breathing, sweating, unable to release gas. On Pantosec-D. Treatment?

I had some problem last night, as my stomach was like filled with air and like something blocking and I was unable to breathe normally, my stomach was very stiff at that time and I was sweating as well. There was not much pain and it was not moving either, but I was unable to release the air / pressure and it was for about 30 mins. This happened twice in 15 days and my doctor advised me to take Pantosec-D, please advise
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012