Stomach bloating, constipation. Gall bladder removal surgery done. History of Celiac disease. Treatment?

Hi, I got my gallbladder removed two years ago when I was thirteen. When I got out my surgeon said that I had a problem. He said that All of my insides were stuck together and also that my insides were hanging over some kind of a protecting wall. Ever since the surgery I have been constantly bloated (sometimes worse than others) and have had plenty of constipation problems. I also get really sharp pains around where my gallbladder was which hurt to he point where I can t breathe or move. My mom has plenty of diseases and one in particular is Celiac Disease(which I have already been checked for). I already have enough health problems that I know about. I just hate not knowing what is wrong with me and how to get rid of it. I also know that it is really hard to figure out stomach issues.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012