Stinging at tip of penis while urinating, darker urine. Cause?

A few days ago i noticed that when i pee it stings right at the tip. I have been with the same sex partner for two years and i know for a fact that she has not had sex with anyone else. It dosent hurt when i ejaculate just when I pee. I have noticed my pee is a little darker than normal but I feel like i deink plenty of water. I kinda noticed this about a day after we had sex though but like i said we only have been with one another so im mot thinking an std any help would be apreciated
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
From history it seems that you might be having urinary tract infection giving rise this type of symptom.
Go for urine test for having infection.
After report go for treatment accordingly.
Take plenty of water to flush out infection.
Ok and take care.