Stinging and tired eyes, yellowish color of whites. Related to fatigue?

Over the past six months or so my eyes have been stinging and feeling tired and heavy all the time, but the main change is to the appearance of them. The whites are yellowish and there is a thick yellowing towards the inner side. The previously very bright blue colour is constistently dull. Is there a simple explanation. I am under 40 and waiting for a total hip replacement , could it be related to the fatigue that is attached to this condition?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013