Still bleeding even after taking medicines for MTP 20 days back. Having sore, itchy breasts. Suggestions?

i had taken the mifepristone and misoprestol Tablet( MTP Kit) almost 20 days back.......but i m still bleeding in small written on label my bleeding was almost stopped after 14 days......but on 16th day i again got a throbbing pain (which is bearable) but my bleeding starts again.there is no Ultrasound facility where i m now.....pls tell me what to do .........should i go for K-stat or some other haemostat.i m otherwise completely fine no nausea ...going to work daily. In addition i have sore and itchy breast from the day i had taken MTP Pills.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer