Stiffness in neck, stabbing back pain radiating to front, breathing difficulty, have menses. Could that be causing it?

Hi, I am a 19 year old female. Last night I felt my neck was quite stiff on the left side, then I got this horrible pain halfway down my back on the left side. It almost feels like I ve been stabbed in the back as the pain is coming through to the front of my body but not as painful as being stabbed obviously. It feels like it s making it hard to breath. I took my period yesterday and am unsure if it s related to this or not although it doesn t feel like typical period pains.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
it could be due to the muscular starching pain , may be related with ur mences.

dont use pillow at the time sleeping
take lite food at dinner.