Stiffness and soreness in hips, legs, knees and arms. Headache, lower back pain. Had car accident

I have been feeling stiff and sore for the past couple days my hips leg knees palm hands and arms sometimes. It will lessen throughout the day and is at its worst in the morning. I also have had a burning/painful my chest after i eat or try to swallow . I also have heen having. headaches again and lower back pain . The back pain and headaches were from an injury to my spine in a car accident so i may just need an adjustment from dr. To relieve the pressure
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer