Stiff red bumps around elbow, forehead. Itching and irritating. Why these bumps have appeared?

Hello, I woke up today and I started itching on my right arm around my elbow. I have had the most irritating itch all day that has left huge stiff red bumps that are about the size of a quarter dollar. There appear to be about five of these bumps and i believe there is one on my forehead as well, but I have been trying not to scratch that one. Please help me I have no clue why these bumps have appeared?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013