Stiff neck, severe pain in shoulder blades, back. Using painkillers, heat spray. Cure?

Hi I woke up 2 weeks ago with a very stiff neck it felt too heavy to lift off my pillow. I teach dancing so I assumed I had pulled a muscle after a week the pain has gone however after teaching this morning the pain and stiffness in my neck and shoulder blades has returned. I am close to tears with pain and lack of moment. I am wondering what I can do to help the pain/movement I make sure we do warm up and cool down in class I have never felt such pain in my neck and back.....I have taken painkillers, had a bath and used heat spray.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012