Sticky feeling in eyes. Have conjunctival chalasis. Who should I see? Treatment?

I have been having a glue in my eyes feeling for over 2 years now. I have seen 4 different ophthalmologists and all 4 either thing it s either allergies or I should use moisturizing drops. The last guy noted I have baggy conjunctiva . I always feel like something is STUCK in my eyes. I need help. Surgery if some of the conjunctiva needs to be removed!!!! I m aggressive at solving this problem! It is affecting my work and my life! Have found this: CONJUNCTIVAL CHALASIS: Occurring when a loss of Tenon’s fascia allows bulbar conjunctiva to become loose, conjunctival chalasis can cause persistent discomfort due to the loose tissue being pinched and folding over on itself. The diagnosis of conjunctival chalasis if often missed, largely due to an overlap in symptoms with dry eye disease , but when diagnosed, proper treatment can often result in complete resolution of symptoms. In some patients, lubricants and/or NSAIDs are sufficient to relieve discomfort, and I always try these therapies before proceeding to surgery. If necessary, removing the redundant conjunctival tissue and replacing it with an amniotic membrane graft also achieves excellent outcomes. Since all the O s I have seen are just drop guys - what kind of doctor do I need to find to help me??!!
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013