Sticky discharge and pain in the right breast during menopause. Are these symptoms of breast cancer ?

my mum is menopause in her age of 43, now she is 49 years of old. now suddenly she has identified that she has pain on right breast and when she squeezed the breast a sticky discharge came in a small amount. in right breast also very little came but there is no tenderness or pain in right breast. this is the first time it happen... will you be kind enough to explain me what is this mean? is this serious?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011