Sterilization done, have delay in periods, pain in abdomen and around belly button, pregnancy test negative, taken Primolut. Help?

Hi Doc, I am 33 yrs old done my sterilization after my second delivery. My period was normal, but i didn t get this month which was supposed get during the first week of oct. i consulted doc she did a preg tst-test was negative she gave me Primolut-10mg tab 3 times a day for 3 days. this is the last day till now i didn t get my periods. i had pain in my abdomen & also round the belly button. Please advice....
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012