Stents implanted, chest and throat tightness, taking medicine. Is this due to stent implant or medicine?

Dear Doctor, I have 3 stents implant on the 10th of March 2012 and after that I frequently get chest tightness and throat tightness. I am taking medications prescribed by the doctor. I have also admitted to the hospital for the second time to investigate the tightness coming on chest and throat areas and tests found nothing. Please let me know whether this is due to medication or stent implant. Will this go away over the period
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012