Stent inserted in heart during angioplasty. Feeling twinges in chest. Treadmill stress test, EKG OK. Cause?

I had a stent put in my heart during a angioplasty due to a torn artery during the procedure and did not have a blockage. This was in August 2011. I have had some twinges in my chest recently, today actually. Do I need to worry about it? I don t want to jump the gun because I have had some left arm pain and went to my heart dr. And he did a treadmill stress test and I passed and the EKG was ok, but today twinges in my chest? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013